
Gavin is 9 mos. old!! I took him for his check up and he is doing great, and was lucky to make it through the appointment without any shots. He is weighing in at 19lbs. 12oz. (50-70%) & 29 1/2 in long (90%). He has a contagious 7 tooth smile and is just the happiest little guy. Gavin is crawling all around and even getting into some of Gracie's things now...ut-Oh the fun begins. He does this move Grace calls "downward dog" (a yoga pose) a lot too. He is starting to talk a little; He says "Da Da" and "Ma Ma". He will wave Hi and Bye which is really cute, and even shake his head no when he doesn't want something. Some of his favorite toys right now are shoes, blocks, a stacking toy, elephant shape toy, einstein rocker, and a magic wand of Grace's. When he is concentrating really hard he sticks out his tongue and flips it up. Gavin loves to play peek-a boo and being tickled. Honestly though, Grace is his favorite. He really loves his big sister. Whenever she just looks at him he starts to laugh.
He will eat anything you put in front of him as long as he can pick it up all by himself. Bye-Bye baby food. The other day he downed a whole orange all by himself. He is still nursing great and has only bitten me a few times (bad, bad boy!) Recently he has started to get up in the middle of the night to nurse and I have conceded. He has been such a great sleeper thus far; I can even lay him down awake and he will put himself to sleep. But now he want to nurse all night long. I have let him for the past few weeks so that the rest of the house can sleep, but it looks like we are going to start weening him to sleep thru the night without any snacks. He isn't hungry, I know, but it is just so hard to let him cry.
My little baby is getting so big and is just the most handsome, sweetest boy! I love you, Gav!! Here is a pic I found of Grace at 10 mos. and the one underneath is Gavin at 8mos. They really do look a lot alike.







1 comments:
wow, he is getting so big! :O
Post a Comment