Gav went to war with the asphalt and lost. My poor baby had a bit of a fall today at the pool and scraped up his face real good. It really is my fault, which makes me hurt inside, because I forgot to buckle him in while I turned around for 2 SECONDS. Just two seconds! I was putting sun screen on Grace and he leaned forward out of the stroller and fell face forward on the road. He was a real trooper about it and didn't cry much. I snuggled him and tried to put ice and he stopped crying. I am sorry Gav for your big fall, but you were super tough and mommy is happy you are looking better.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






2 comments:
aw,i remember that. he was a trooper though! hes a tough boy! a tough CUTE boy.
Poor thing. However, he still looks happy! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment