We took a trip to Sanford today with Missy and Payton. We always have such a good time together and the kids play great too. Payton and Gav slept on the way down, while Grace watched a movie quietly, so the trip started off great. Missy and I got some good chatting in. We had lunch in the food court at the mall and I had to pull a clumsy moment. I was carrying my tray of food and pushing the stroller and then out of the blue the tray just jumped out of my hand. It fell all over the stroller and I was just glad it missed the kids. The good news is that I saved my very yummy chicken salad sandwich. I have to give a special thank you to the workers as Natures Table. They were so considerate and gave me a new drink, pasta salad, and yogert cup. Unfortunately, Missy didn't get to witness my clumsy moment; I bet it was pretty hilarious for others to watch and the really sweet people were thinking, "that poor girl!"
We took the kids to the play after lunch and they had a ball. At one point Gavin got hit by another boy and Grace came to his rescue, trying to carrying him to me while telling the other boy, "be nice to my brother!" Way to stick up for your little Bro, Gracie. The kids found this ledge to play on, and when I say kids I mean ALL of the kids at the playplace. They all thought it was so funny to get on it together and then simultaneously start jumping up and down. It was super cute.
Missy and Payton, we had a great time! Thanks for a fun Girls trip...and Gavin too!!
PS- Hey Back Sweater, you kicked my butt, and you're prego.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






1 comments:
That was so much fun! And I am not finished with you... next week we will have to go for an hour or until we pass out;).
Post a Comment