Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Game

This should be fun!I got this latest "blog game" from Melody and I've decided to play along...
Rules:

1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together (it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just anything that you remember).

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comments:

Melody said...

First off, I LOVED your comments. Thank you so much for the laugh and then tender memory.

One of my most 'interesting' memories of us/you talking to Randy when you delivered the baby and saying that I was ready to have mine. Little did I know I would have her the next day.

Another great memory is your last sharing time and the way you shared your testimony with the children. What a blessing to all of us!