Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Passed Out

Grace doesn't take a nap everyday anymore. It's more hit or miss, and depends on what we have done that day or how she slept the night before. When she is awake and Gavin is down for his afternoon nap, she is usually pretty quiet and plays in her room or I let her watch a movie. During Gavin's morning nap we do Preschool Time, Craft Time, and just play together, but during his afternoon nap this is my time to get dinner done, any other projects I need to... try to check off my to-do list.

Well today she was in her room reading Fancy Nancy books (thanks Heidi for introducing us to this fabulous series) and being very "fancy" when I went to check on her this is what I found. I guess being fancy will take it out of you sometimes. She even put on a pull-up...she must have known she was going to pass out during play time. We always wait until right before she goes to bed at night to put on her pull-up so she doesn't think she can go in it after bathtime. I thought this was so hilarious that she put one on knowing she was going to fall asleep.
My sweet amazing Grace...sleeps soundly!

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

I think she is really smart to have figured all that out too.

Stephanie said...

That is too funny. I love that picture. It IS tough being fancy. I love the Fancy Nancy books! They are so cute. Our little niece is way into Fancy Nancy too.

Mary said...

She is a smart little cookie!