Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hubby Tag

I was tagged by Stephanie. This is a cute tag. So here we go.


1. What is his name?
Robert Randall White

2. Who eats more?
Definitely him! I think Gavin even eats more than me sometimes. I can down a burger though, and a bowl of ice cream with milk in it.

3. Who said "I love you" first?
Randy, but I think we were both thinking it for a while. He claims I loved him from the moment I saw him. He's a little right, but don't tell him that.

4. Who is taller?
He is 6'1, so he is much taller than me.

5. Who is smarter?
Thats tough...In general Randy is extremely smart. I am book smart and Randy has much more common sense than me. We met in college and I have always made better grades, but I loved school and he hates school. I've asked him if he has ever thought about going back for his Masters (He has his bachelors in Business) and he is like heck NO!

6. Who is more sensitive?
Thats easy, Randy--just joking defintely me!

7. Who does the laundry?
I do the laundry, but if there is ever anything in the dryer and I pull it out after Randy gets home from work, he always helps me fold it and put it away. Wait a minute...I think I am onto something here.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
In bed, Randy is on the right. My side is closest to the door, and always has been in both of our homes, so I can rescue hungry babies.

9. Who pays the bills?
A lot are done automatically, but we both have certain bills we are responsible for.

10. Who cooks more?
I cook and he does the dishes, but Randy enjoys making breakfast with Gracie on the weekends.

11. What meals do you cook together?
We will bake together sometimes..he even helped me decorate Grace's crown birthday cake. But usually he will help out when we have breakfast for dinner and we will cook as a family. This usually happens when I haven't fixed anything yet and we are all hungry, so we want something fast. It is also one of our favorites.

12. Who is more stubborn?
I am more stubborn.

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Randy is really good about this and is such a wonderful example to me.

14. Who has more siblings?
I have 4 brothers and a sister and Randy has four brothers. So I just got him by a sister.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Neither of us are really controlling or dominating. Depending on the topic, we both make a lot of decisions for our family. I tend to have more of a say so when it comes to the kids and stuff. We handle the finances together, but with Randy's background he is really good about planning for our future. We trust each other and depend a lot on each others talents.

16. What do you like to do together?
Everything! Some favorites are: playing Yatzee, watching movies, working out, watching/playing with the kids, Gator football, etc.

17. Who eats more sweets?
I eat more sweets. Randy really enjoys just a little something sweet after dinner, while I like to wait a little bit and have a whole bowl of ice cream. I carry little sweets in my diaper bag: skittles or m&m 's or something and I have never seen Randy keep a sweet stash with him, but he likes digging into mine.

18. His guilty pleasures?
Takee Outee-This is what Randy calls Chinese Take Out, and he will crave it from time to time.

19. How did you meet?
We met at the University of Florida, where we both went to college, at the Institute program.

20. Who asked out who first?
Randy asked me out first and actually quite a few times before I actually said yes. He is a diligent soul! It just so happened that everytime he asked me out I was busy; I could have cancelled my plans. I was a little afraid to get involved with a man that I knew I wanted as my future husband. Then look what happened...We went on one date and were inseperable.

21. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first, but I kissed him right back!

22. Who proposed?
He proposed to me after five months of dating and it was so so sweet. He had six roses laying on the table, where he cooked me dinner, and after dinner he picked up one rose and started talking about our first month together, dates we went on, how he felt, etc. He did this for our second month together with the second rose, and so on. Then he got to the six rose and I was like, "Honey, it is only the 2nd of May." What could he possible say. Then he got on one knee and I lost it. He explained what the sixth rose represents and I said YES! After that, I was so excited and we were planning on going to my future brother and sister-in-laws house to tell them the news and he told me he had to stop by his apartment to get a cup to return to his brother. I was thinking, a cup, couldn't he return it later. Of course I didn't say anything though, I was so so excited. We stopped by his apartment and as soon as I opened the door, "surprise!!" ALL of our friends were there and ready to celebrate with us. I was SO SO surprised and it was such an amazing night.

23. His best features?
Beautiful green eyes, caring warm heart, athleticism, and the best sense of humor! Randy was always really good at sports growing up, especially soccor. He never will tell people how good he was, but I have got it out of him and talked to his brothers. In college, I remember watching him play on an intermural soccer team, and it was so attractive to watch him. He is always making me laugh and has the funniest phrases, nicknames, and sayings all the time. I love spending time with him.

24. What is one of his greatest qualities?

He is such an amazing father and is always willing to help out. I love watching him with our children.



Lets see.. I tag Heidi, Debbie and Rhea!

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed reading that!

Stephanie said...

So cute!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

This is so fun to see your blog & kinda' get to know you better, even though we live so close. You guys are such a sweet couple...what great examples you are to us!! So patient & kind twd. ea. other & everyone else...I've always noticed that! I loved this tag game...how fun to journal down some stuff your kids will one day want to know!