Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trucking Along

Grace and Gavin are really starting to play together. Usually they are each in the same room, but playing with totally different toys. Or if they start to play together, one of them will snatch the toy and take off with it. I love standing back and watching them create these moments.

Gavin is chasing Grace and he is actually pretty good at it.


I am so glad that they have each other as best buddies!

4 comments:

Megan said...

that is so cool. they are so cute together. i love the pictures. gavin has a hug grin in almost every picture. it is so cute.

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so cute. Those two must be so fun watch together. How adorable.

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so cute. Those two must be so fun watch together. How adorable.

nanamoo said...

I bet you can't go anywhere without feeling like you are chaperoning celebrities!