Today the kids did a lot of playing. We went to the Gym (which Grace is starting to like now & Gavin has always been an angel), the park, our friend Brianna's house to help her with some sign language, then Missy's. Brianna is signing "Love One Another" in our Primary Presentation this Sunday so we went over and helped her practice. Then we were off to Missy's so we could hang out and the kids could play. Missy is such a sweet friend and I love getting together with her. We had a great time...Grace and Payton get along great and have fun being GIRLS.
Brianna & Grace
Payton tickling Grace. Girls just wanna have fun!
It's almost nap time...they are so CUTE!!
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
I love your post! Thanks so much for coming over and giving me motivation to get Katelyn's gift done. I am happy to report that I finished it;). We have to do this more often... I have so much fun with you!
What a bunch of cute girls!
Thanks for helping me sister white. I had so much fun with grace and gavin.
AWWW! How cute! I could totally see those two being grown girls with blogs and kids! How cute :0)
-megan berge
Post a Comment