Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Girls Day

Today the girls hung out and went shopping...we did what girls do best. My Mom, Oma, Grace, Me & Gavin too (he hung out with the ladies). I didn't find any great deals, but we had a really fun time. We went to lunch at Crispers too. Can you believe that it was the first time I have ever eaten there? Their flatbreads are delish!

Hanging out with the GirlsThere's a Smile!
Mingling in ULTA, "Do these look good on me Mom?"
"No, they look much better on MiMi!"

BTW, isn't my Mom still just beautiful in these HUGE glasses. She is both inside and out...I am super lucky to have her as a MOMMY!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your mom is such a beauty! Gavin's little smiles are so sweet. I've never been to Crispers it sounds really good!

Gladys said...

Your Mom could pass for your sister! What fun times. You have a beautiful family. We think about you guys alot. Let us know when you come into Orlando. We would love to get together sometime.