Thursday, November 29, 2007

Two Little Buddies



Today we watch Aislinn, and the kids had a blast. They played and played, made Reindeer cards with their handprints and footprints, played some more at the park, they ate a little, and then played some more. I think Aislinn is going to take a really good nap. Some of my favorite things about today:

- Grace waking up and seeing Aislinn, "Oh, Aislinn's hear. Wow, Hi Aislinn! I have that skirt. Mom I need to put on my matching skirt." I started laughing so hard.
- Aislinn hearing Gavin in his room and yelling "Gavin's awake, Gavin's awake," with the biggest grin on her face.
- Watching the girls walk home together from the park...side by side.
- Reading 'From Head to Toe' by Eric Carle with them and watching them act like all the animals.
- Oh I can't forget about Aislinn's GATOR hat. It was sunny out and she needed a hat...and the orange and blue looked so cute on her, Melody.

1 comments:

Melody said...

That is SO SWEET! You are making me cry!