Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Presentation to Remember


Today the children performed their sacrament presentaion and did AMAZING. Truly, they bore such sweet testimonies in their talks and through their voices. There were so many times that I just broke down and started to cry and was just so proud of them (Love is Spoken Here, Lauklan in Nephi's Courage, Kirstie's entire talk, Brianna signing). Brianna, you did an awesome job with your solo, signing and your talk. We are really going to miss you in a few weeks when you leave for young woman. I just adore these children and am grateful for the examples they are to me and the strength they give to me. I feel so blessed to have this calling!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

They're the best and so are you!

Rhea said...

they did great!! The spirit was so strong!

nanamoo said...

They are blessed to have such great leaders. Thanks for all your help.