Monday, November 19, 2007

The Neurology Appointment






Gavin went today for his second neurology appointment and they ran an EEG on his brain. For those of you who don't know why, he has had two episodes of seizures and we are taking him to get checked out. Gavin is such a healthy, happy baby that I feel really comfortable that he is going to be okay, but we are doing everything we need to do. It was really hard to see him like this today, with his head all wrapped up. He was a trooper though, Mommy cried a little, he cried a little, but all in all he was a really good boy! We love the staff and they love Gavin, and we will get the results soon.

8 comments:

nanamoo said...

wow...i had no idea...you both are such troopers! let us know when you get the results.

Melody said...

I am sure that it was hard. I had an awful time when they did all the testing on Aislinn. I had to have Chris stay with her and I left the room until she calmed down. You're much stronger than me!
He even is cute with a wrapped head? So sweet. Definitely a keeper.

Wise Family said...

So scary! I hope he is doing okay. He is such a sweetie. Keep me posted on how he is doing.

Rhea said...

Well isn't he just the cutest little patient! What a sweetie!Oh Ashlea I had no idea, I am sure it was hard to watch him get his EGD. You are such a good mommy..We will keep you and Gavin in our prayers. Keep us posted..

Brianna said...

wow. i almost cried when i saw the big white thing on his head. you guys are awesome troopers. hope he gets better.

Megan Berge said...

Awww poor thing! Keep us posted! We will defintely keep you guys in our prayers! Stay strong Sis White! You are SUCH a great mommy!

-Megan Berge

Megan Berge said...

I hope little Gavin gets better soon! We love you guys.

-Kirstie Berge

Jamie said...

Bandages and all Gavin is adorable! I'll keep you in my prayers.