Monday, June 30, 2008

Dress

Mary came over today to help me figure out my sewing machine. She is such a dear friend and so talented in many ways. She is crazy organized!! She is also the best cook; anything she makes is absolutely delish and I always want the recipe. She is so caring, thoughtful and always thinking of others. I love spending time with her. Thanks for coming over, Mary!! We love you!!

Mary is admiring my pins that I have...they are called needles. We laughed so hard everytime we needed "pins."

I think Mary wanted to kill me when I was explaining my dress design. No Pattern!

Grace's new dress!! She loves it!!



3 comments:

Mary said...

Ashlea, Grace is just beautiful in her new dress. I will never forget the "pins", scissors and the hidden seam ripper. I had such an enjoyable day being with you and your little ones. You did a great job! Let's do another one-this time with a pattern.

nanamoo said...

Can I just say how happy I am that you posted that picture because I read Mary's blog first and I was like, where is the picture!!! So I came right over to yours and it is truly adorable!

Stephanie said...

Mary is so sweet. Grace's dress looks adorable! You guys did a great job.