I hosted our Ladies Night Out this month and my topic was "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things." Everyone brought a beauty secret to share and some of their favorite products. We don't need an excuse to pamper ourselves! We deserve to enjoy being women everyday and I had a great time sharing secrets and products that will help me do that. I like to enjoy a citrus bubble bath with oranges and grapefruit slices. It smells delicious, your skin will feel so soft, and your spirit rejuvenated. Apply Baby Oragel before you pluck and it will numb the area for you...thanks Francis! Gail had a great Conair Brush for blow drying your hair. I got a lot of fun tips, and had such a nice time being surrounded by such beautiful women in person and in the gospel.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
I had a great time. Thank you!
I had to look closely of the picture that I am in. I didn't even recognize myself. Is my hair really that dark?
Wahhhh...I am sad I missed that!
this was a lot of fun thanks.
Alshea, it was great getting together with women and sharing. Thanks for such a great night out.
Post a Comment