We spent the day in Tampa. Soft Granny turned 92, Alicia and Gracie had a birthday, & my brother-in-law and fam came down from IL. Soft Granny is still so sharp and such a beautiful women. She got the name Soft Granny fourteen years ago when my nieces Tay and Tiff (twins) called her this because of her "soft" skin. Now everyone calls her Soft Granny. She tells the best stories and can make the best biscuits and pound cake around. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!
Gavin listening to Soft Granny's Stories
Grace and Hunter Wrestling
Many a biscuits have been cooked in this kitchen.
Grace wanted a Crown cake so badly for her birthday. Requests from a princess can be hard to fulfill, but I tried. I forgot to get a pic, so this is after a two hour drive and half eaten, but I want to remember these sweet requests.
Gavin, Zach, and Taylor
The Fam






2 comments:
My grandmother just turned 93 on her birthday, June 11. I wish that she was close enough to visit like you all get to visit Soft Granny.
I am going to have to talk with you about the princess cake. I have to pull off one of those this summer when we do princess camp at Birdhouse Castle!
Post a Comment