Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ghetto Crab Cakes


I think the hardest part of cooking dinner is actually deciding what I am going to make. I have decided to make a photo recipe book of meals that my family really enjoys. When I can flip thru a book and just pick something out, it will help make it easier to decide what to cook, . I cooked this last night and our family loves this meal...I make it quite a bit. Now I am not sure what to call it. Normally I just make this and don't necessarily have a name for it. Randy's suggestion was Ghetto Crab Cakes. They have scallion (or onions), celery, parsley, parm cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, etc....usual crab cake ingredients, but with tuna. I was telling this to Randy when he gave me his suggestion for the name. Do you have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Wise Family said...

I like ghetto crab cakes as the name. That is such a good idea about making a photo recipe book. I am going to remember that when I make a delicious meal.

Lugo's said...

Catchy name. Could I get the recipe?