Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Puppet Show




Gavin just loves Grace's puppet shows! Can you tell? Grace is so creative and has such a fun, interesting mind. We love playing with the kids and playing dress up and make believe with thier toys.



We had a nice Sunday evening watching Puppy, Princess and Van Goat in Grace's puppet show. At the end, I asked Grace something about Van Goat and that I coundn't see him behind the curtain and she responded, "because the puppet show is kinda over, Mom." Randy and I just busted out laughing.
Playing dress up...Grace and I were princess pirates!Grace was trying to explain to Gavin that Lucy was sleeping and we should all whisper...Gavin was opening her eyes. I think he was trying to tell us that Lucy was really awake.
Our little Vet!

We danced to "Down by the Bay" and Grace loves to make her own rhymes at the chorus part. Some of my favorites are:
"Have you ever seen a bear, with a clip in his hair...down by the bay."
"Have you ever seen a fly, wearing Daddy's tie...down by the bay."



0 comments: