Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all of the special men in my life!!
He is wearing the tie Grace made him in Primary...it is actually a bookmark.
He started to walk on Father's Day! Randy was so excited!! He is just too cute!!

We put on our clam diggers, had shrimp cocktail and grilled cheese (this was requested), and played games.

6 comments:

Melody said...

Happy Father's Day, Randy. What great family you have to celebrate it with.

nanamoo said...

Good job Gavin for pulling out the memorable moment on Father's Day!

Mel said...

Your children are just so cute!

Mary said...

Way to go, Gavin! A Father's Day memory that will never be forgotten. You have a wonderful family. I'm truly grateful to have the opportunity to be your visiting teacher. This allows me to share in your family's happiness.

Allison said...

Wow! It looks like you had a very busy and fun weekend! I wish we could have been there for the party! Hayden was super sad, so we will have to plan a get-together soon. I love the pictures! You are SUPER mom!

Tal gal said...

Can't believe Grace is 3 and Gavin is walking!! Wow, life just goes doesn't it? Glad I can read your blog to catch up!