Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hide-n-Seek

Grace:"Lets play hide-n-seek, you go count and I'll hide."

Mommy: "Okay, one, two, three...ten. Ready or not here I come."
Grace: giggling, giggling
Mommy: "Grace, I'm not sure where you are, but I think I hear giggling from the curtains, let me try over here."
Grace: laughing "Here I am"
Grace: "Now you go count again, and me and Daddy will hide."
Mommy: "Okay, one, two,"
Grace: "In spanish, Mommy, and to twenty."
Mommy: laughing "Okay, Uno, Dos, Tres,...Twenty (Mom can only count to ten in spanish) Ready or not, here I come."
...This is what I find.
Mommy: "Grace, where's Daddy, you hid him so well?"
Grace: laughing "I know, you have to look for him"

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

good job grace!

SpaceyKasey said...

How adorable. I think Grace is destined to be a designer after rearranging the couch cushions so well.

Randy's a good sport too, huh?