The Party
We're Three and Going...Under the Sea!
I was so afraid it was going to rain, and at about 5 o'clock we were decorating and had a few little sprinkles and quickly covered the goldfish and said a little prayer. A few minutes later it stopped and was just beautiful the rest of the evening. We had about 35 people come and celebrate with us and it was a wonderful party. The kids just has a blast swimming, eating, and playing with their buddies. Thank you to everyone that came and made this birthday so special for us all.
Happy Birthday to You! How many cupcakes have you had today?
Grace and Payton about to hit the pool
Hidden Treasures
They popped the balloon and then melted them in the pool to find their oh so cool prize...a sticky fish slinger!
The birthday girls just relaxing in their new chairs eating rock candy...isn't life just great!
My sweet little party planning buddie, Rachel. She is amazing!
I just adore birthday's and think it is such a special day; I hope my little girl felt extra special today!






2 comments:
Ashlea - I think you are the most darling Mom!! What a magical day for your little princess!! You can just see how much you love being a Mom!!!
we had a great time celebrating with all the new three year olds.
Post a Comment